Joe Hudson’s Collision Center is a leading provider of automotive collision repair services in the Southeastern United States.
In October 2014, Carousel Capital partnered with management to recapitalize Joe Hudson’s Collision Center to rationalize the Company’s shareholder base and arrange capital for management’s growth plan. Due to its extensive track record creating value in creative value in multi-unit service businesses, Carousel was an attractive partner for management.
Value Creation Initiatives
- Recruited a new CFO to support the existing management team
- Implemented a new management operating and financial accounting system
- Expanded customer relationships with leading automotive insurance companies
- Leveraged Carousel’s track record in the industry to structure a financing ideal to drive value creation
- Instituted a management equity incentive plan to allow key management members to participate in the value creation they drive
- Structured a transaction to allow the management owners to achieve substantial liquidity to allocate to other related and unrelated investment purposes
- Developed an acquisition pipeline and executed numerous add-on acquisitions