Transflo is the leading provider of tech-enabled revenue cycle, document management and invoicing solutions to the transportation industry.
In October 2013, Carousel Capital exclusively negotiated a majority recapitalization of Transflo with its family office owner, which retained a minority stake in the transaction. Carousel’s investment created an opportunity for senior management to invest and own a significant stake in the success of Transflo.
Value Creation Initiatives
- Established a holistic approach of building the core value of the business to facilitate strategic decision making
- Significantly extended strategic channel agreements with industry partners
- Directly sourced and negotiated the purchase of TripPak Services, an orphaned division of Xerox Corporation in May 2014
- Continue to add blue-chip customers and deepen existing customer relationships
- Introduced enhanced digital solutions including mobile applications and automated indexing capabilities to further entrench strategic value proposition
- Strengthened IT infrastructure for greater scalability and mission critical reliability
- Penetration of small and medium-sized carriers, 3PLs and shippers